The ClutterStuff YouTube channel finally hit
50 75 subscribers! When we first hit 50 subscribers about two weeks ago, we were planning on doing a giveaway contest to reward all of our wonderful subscribers. Then we hit 75 before we had a chance to do it, so now we are doing a 75-subscriber giveaway contest.
We would like to thank all of you who have subscribed to our blog and our channel or follow us on other social media. We have had a ton of fun putting together the content for both venues.
We created a giveaway using the Gleam platform. This platform allows for multiple ways to enter, including answering questions, subscribing to us on YouTube, following this blog’s RSS feed, following or visiting us on various social media, and uploading your own creative content answering a simple question. To increase your odds of winning, you can complete all or most of the actions. The more actions you complete, the more entries you get, and the higher your odds of winning.
Complete rules (there aren’t many) are below the video.
Watch the video below for the question to enter and to see a couple of the prizes. There will be even more prizes than what is pictured in the video. We just haven’t quite figured them all out yet. The retail value of all of the prizes will be right around $75.
(1) You must be a resident of the continental U.S. or Canada.
(2) You must be over the age of 18 years.
(3) You must be a subscriber to this channel. New subscribers are welcome.
(4) You must either make a video or write a blog post answering the question in the video. Submit this link by using the Gleam link above. There is a place for it.
(5) Contest will end at midnight on September 15, U.S. Eastern time.